05 May 2011

Highlights of my days

Hearing Jaely wake up and see her running out of her room excited to start her day

Hearing Jaely ask "Wat we doin toda?" and "wats for dinne?"

Snuggling with Camryn after her late night bottle

Hearing Jaely "Papa, Papa, Papa" and jumping up and down when I pick her up

Watching Jaely smile at and "help" her little sister
Watching Camryn smile at her big sister

Waking Lindsey up on the couch to go to bed.
Watching Lindsey be a mom and a super-partner.

Everyday is a blessing. I need to remember that when I think I deserve something. I deserve many things and none of them are good. Thank God for His mercy and blessings.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kinda bummed i didn't make your list. I thought my kisses would be a highlight because they are pretty darn spectacular. ;)

Lindsey said...

I love you! "I see two of you!"

Anonymous said...

You counting your blessings adds one more blessing to my list! love, mom