08 July 2008

Freezer Disaster

I have been withholding this story for about a month. It was too painful to tell, but I have healed enough to share this...

The story starts with my inability to wait for a can of soda to cool off in the fridge. Instead I placed the can in the freezer and...
The worst part isn't that I never drank the Cherry Coke Zero. The worst part is that I discovered the explosion of soda in the freezer as we were leaving for my parents house for the weekend. I hastily scooped the can and some of the frozen pop out and left most of the mess to clean up when we returned. When we returned I found that the freezer door was slightly ajar. To make a long story short: not only did the soda get cleaned out of the freezer, but I had a chance to go through alot of old frozen food and I even got to throw out some newly frozen food as well. There is nothing like arriving at home after a 3 hour drive and spending the next 2 hours cleaning out a defrosted freezer.

Hopefully I have learned my lesson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

confession is good, but getting the freezer cleaned out is great!

EastMI-WoodChips said...

Patience Patience Patience....